NEXT AVAILABLE EFAW DATES:
4th August, 10th August
NEW 2 Hour 'LIFE SAVING SKILLS' course
SIMPLE SKILLS SAVE LIVES
Fun, practical, Ofqual regulated training for individuals at our West London premises.
- We run Emergency First Aid at Work courses every week in West London for individuals to book a place, click here to see our next available dates or see below
- We can come onsite to your location or run private courses for you at our venue including weekends and evenings to suit your staff working schedules
- All of our most popular courses namely First Aid at Work & FAW Requalification, Paediatric First Aid, Basic Life Support, Safe Use of a Defibrillator, Anaphylaxis Management need face2face/classroom based training to be compliant with the Health & Safety Executive guidelines.
- Mental Health First Aid courses may be delivered online if preferred
- COVID-19 risk mitigation in place on all courses which includes enhanced infection control, PPE, small class groups and more to ensure the safety of all learners
First Aid Courses We Offer
Emergency First Aid at Work
Why Choose Us
We come from professional backgrounds, are highly skilled trainers and assessors and have a wealth of experience working with adults and children. We have a strong personal interest in delivering quality first aid training to our local community.
All our instructors hold a teaching qualification, First Aid qualifications, up to date CPD, and are registered as Approved Instructors with the Ofqual regulated awarding organisation, First Aid Awards Ltd. Our courses meet the statutory requirements of the Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981. All learners receive certificates which are valid for 3 years.
We run onsite courses at a time and place to suit you, including evenings and weekends. We run courses every week for individuals in West London and provide free parking. Our training sessions are designed to suit your specific requirements and are delivered at a pace and style to suit different learners.
What Our Customers Say
Here is some of the feedback we get from our customers.
Colette has run a number of First Aid Courses for our tennis venues and coaches in Surrey. The feedback has been very positive with participants finding the courses both enjoyable and highly informative. The training sessions are presented with clarity and detail and has helped us in providing local support for our venues and coaches.
The best First Aid training we have received. Colette is an engaging presenter - staff were fully involved and sessions were extremely well structured. Holding the training in our own setting enabled us to run through scenarios realistically and staff confidence consequently increased. The days we booked were much better value than previous training we had purchased. Colette was also very flexible about dates and timings. We would highly recommend her.
Jane Hines, Headteacher, St.Elizabeth’s Catholic Primary School
I attended an Emergency First Aid at Work course run by No1 First Aid Instructors in Chiswick. It was a relaxed, comfortable venue and I learned so much from CPR to helping a choking casualty to how to deal with seizures. It was professional, informative and very hands on and I really enjoyed the day. I will definitely recommend to my colleagues.
James Zaman, LTA Tennis Coach
We have used No1 First Aid Instructors to run several evening courses for our coaches, volunteers and parents. Colette delivers great first aid training and is good at both engaging learners and making the course relevant to our club members and volunteers whether they are 16 or 66! Efficient, flexible re dates/times etc and reasonably priced. Feedback is always positive and we will continue to use this great local training resource into the future.